MG BLOOD PRESSURE MONITOR-U80EH - 2 YEARS WARRANTY
The MG blood pressure monitor adopts an oscillometric principle to automatically detect the speed of blood pressure and pulse. It is a blood brachial motion monitor and converts the movement into digital reading, there is no need for a stethoscope, very simple to use.
- Clear LCD screen with backlight: easy to read
- Quick intelligent inflation: one-button operation, fully automatic inflation and dynamic measurement technology, regular cuffs inflation agreements with real-time blood pressure detection, to reduce measurement time and increase user comfort
- Accurate and reliable measurement: FDA, CE & RoHs approved, reliable to monitor systolic blood pressure, diastolic pressure, pulse rate, etc.
- Smart functions: irregular heartbeat remember custom and CHI hypertension indicator with graphic display
- 2 * 90 data memory: two user mode, each can store 90 data along with the time, automatically date
- Power by 4 * AA 1.5V battery (not included)
- Automatic shut-off after 3 minutes, low battery indicator
- 02 Years Warranty
- Material: ABS
- Display: LCD screen
- Measuring principle: oscillometric
- Measuring place: upper arm
- Fit wrist circumference: 22-32 cm/8.66 -12.6in
- Blood pressure measurement: range: 0-299mmHg; accuracy: +/- 3mmHg
- Pulse rate measure: range: 40-199bpm; accuracy: +/- 5% of reading
- Memory function: 2 * 90set
- Operating temperature: 5-40℃
- Operating humidity: 15-85%
- Working pressure: 86KPa-106KPa
- Main body dimensions: 13 * 10cm/5.12 * 3.94in
- Product weight: 335g/11.81oz
- 1 x U80EH FDA LCD Upper Automatic Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
- 1 x English User Manual
How to Use:
- Before testing, take a deep breath first, then relax the whole body.
- Secondly, slightly put your hand on the table, palm facing up. Relaxing your fingers.
- Thirdly, wrap the cuff on your wrist, not too tight or loose. Keeping your arm stable and the monitor should be at heart height. Press the START button, the monitor will measure automatically.
- For more detailed and specific steps, please read carefully about the instructions.
- Those who have arrhythmia, diabetes, blood circulation or apoplexy problem, please follow the doctor's instructions
- Please rest for 5 minutes, and avoid eating, drinking alcohol, smoking, exercising and taking a bath before the measurement
- If you need to stop a blood pressure measurement, press start / stop button at any time, it will immediately decrease the pressure cuff